Payment Terms and Conditions
A 20% deposit is required to confirm this booking. The remaining balance will be due 7 days following delivery of Best Foot Forward NZ services.
Clients are liable for any bank fees associated with payments to Best Foot Forward NZ from non – New Zealand bank accounts.
- Up to 56 days prior to the date of the event, incur a cancellation fee of 20%.
- Between 55 to 28 days prior to the date of the booking, incur a cancellation fee of 50%
- Between 28 to 7 days prior to the date of the booking, incur a cancellation fee of 75%
- Within 7 days of the booking, incur a cancellation fee equal to the full price of the booking.
* Cancellation refers to the client group not attending. Altering the booking is where previously booked activities are changed. The cancellation fee is at the discretion of Best Foot Forward NZ if the booking is altered.
By accepting the quotation, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
Weather and Contingency
The activity/experience is weather and/or environmental condition dependent. Where weather/river conditions are not suitable, a pre-agreed alternative will be implemented – most likely this will be a similar activity in a different location. The difference in cost will be explained prior, be documented and refunded/invoiced afterwards. We will keep you informed in advance of the day of weather conditions and plan for the day.