Bob is available to help anyone who believes they might benefit – from total novices to seasoned athletes and all the weekend warriors in between. Bob is also now a Kathmandu Coast to Coast-endorsed assessor for the Grade 2 Multisport Kayak Certificate. His services can involve event-specific training programmes or he can coach you through to achieving an adventure goal.
- Technical and practical advice sessions on everything you need to be ready for an event or adventure from mental preparation, what sort of gear you will need, to nutrition and hydration recommendations.
- Personal programmes online through Training Peaks tailored to your ability, skill level and time available in your lifestyle to help you prepare for an event or adventure.
- Realistic goal setting. Set a goal that is achievable and give you the self-confidence to realise it.
- One-on-one, or group teaching sessions in kayaking, mountain biking, road cycling, running, hiking or rafting.
- Race strategy preparation and planning.
- Assessment for Grade 2 Multisport Kayak Certificate – you need to attend a two-day course, which is ideally intended for only two people at a time. See FAQs here.